29 September 2008

Troublemaker

From now on, there will be a new series of post, which I will simply label as 'arTy faRty.' I might be seemed as geeky@nerdy, but I also have a flair for art! ;) (Hahaha... I no i noe, it sounds so unlikely huh?? dammit!) And I do appreciate art, well, to a certain extent... Although your definition of art may differ greatly from mine!

When a piece of art hits me at the right spot, I can actually spend a considerable time looking, and adoring and appreciating it...! Like this particular one! Well, enjoy my choice for the first edition of arTy faRty!



Source - http://www.rob-sheridan.com/sketchblog

Cool huh...? ;)

-gabbana-

Wishes he could be more arty....

0 Caci Maki Puji Muji:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"Sesungguhnya Allah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, baik diri mahupun harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga kepada mereka. Mereka berperang di jalan Allah; sehingga mereka membunuh atau terbunuh...

Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan demikian itulah kemenangan yang Agung."

-At Taubah, 9:111

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP