24 September 2008

Updates!!! Finally...

Salam a'laikum warahmatulah to all.


I know I know.... Needless to say, I myself have been waiting for this moment... hehehe...


A lot, and I really mean a lot has happened, since the last time (I can't even remember when!!) I updated my blog. What a shame...


Lets see....


After Australia, I went to Bandung and a week after that, I was invited by Lord the Almighty to visit his Holiest Shrine in Haram, to perform umrah of course. Masha-Allah, La hawla quwwata illa billah... =) What an experience! Insha-Allah, one day I'll share my beautiful journey to the most sought place by all Muslims, Madinah and Mekkah (don't dare to even think when...).


And now, I am in the middle of (not really, towards the end actually...) my intern with my sponsor. What to say?? *boring boring boring* But I do learn a lot from it. Especially about corporate terms and what not, that may (may not) be useful in the future... Duh.


I finished reading 4-5 books, and 3 alone by Paulo Coelho. I would LOVE to give my personal review on his books. Not now not now... I'm reading Yamani now.


Anwar Ibrahim has failed to form a new government. I'm still waiting. The infamous Saiful Bahari. Najib has been duly appointed to Finance Minister post. Pak Lah has been 'politely' asked to step down sooner. Fuel price has been reduced. Olympic. The subsequent Olympic effect. Lehman Brothers is history, while Meryl Lynch has been sold. Malaysia 'PROUDLY' retains its position in the corruption rankings. The ever increasing brutal crime rates in my beloved homeland. Bla bla bla and the list goes on...


And Ramadhan!!! Gosh time passes SO fast! And today, it's already 24th of Ramadhan. And what have I done so far to utilise my Ramadhan? The holiest month of all. The month which Allahu Subhanahu Wataala blesses His obedient servants with mercy, forgiveness and the liberation from the torments of the hellfire. Astaghfirullah.... What a shame...!!


So yeah, A LOT has happened. And I wanted to write everything. And I didn't have the time. And I didn't have the strength. And I decided not to write all. ;)


Ah, manusia! Begitu tinggi cita-cita, tetapi lemah daya dan upaya!


-gabbana-

1 Caci Maki Puji Muji:

Anonymous 24/09/2008, 21:41  

"Begitu tinggi cita-cita, tetapi lemah daya dan upaya!"

huhu..betul2...terkena kat had gak tuh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"Sesungguhnya Allah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, baik diri mahupun harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga kepada mereka. Mereka berperang di jalan Allah; sehingga mereka membunuh atau terbunuh...

Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan demikian itulah kemenangan yang Agung."

-At Taubah, 9:111

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP