26 April 2008

The hottest day since.... I can't even remember since when!

*sigh* Ok, probably i shouldn't be sighing. But it's true, today is SO freakin' HOT...! My thermometer on my Vista tells me it's 20°C at the moment... Yet i feel as if it's even hotter than that!!

The last time i felt this hot (ahaks! It doesn't sound rite huh?? ;p) was a week ago, when I was in Rome. But I am certain it wasn't this hot either... For the first time since I came here in October, I was able to wear just a t-shirt without any jacket or even jumper, when I went out just now! And still, I was sweating...! Ok, perhaps I was carrying some heavy stuff and they were literally hundreds of people out there enjoying the once in the blue moon weather, so it made things even more worst. But hey, trust me, it was HOT! The sun shone brightly and the heat, well, okla, I'd say it was somewhat pleasant... =)

Typical of a human being eh? Bila sejuk mintak panas. Bila panas macam nie, rindu pulak time sejuk-sejuk dulu... Hehehe... X pernah nak bersyukur! Haila...

I wonder how hot it will be during the real summer... Must be much worst than this!

-gabbana-

0 Caci Maki Puji Muji:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"Sesungguhnya Allah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, baik diri mahupun harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga kepada mereka. Mereka berperang di jalan Allah; sehingga mereka membunuh atau terbunuh...

Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan demikian itulah kemenangan yang Agung."

-At Taubah, 9:111

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP