20 May 2008

My first paper

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.

I'll be having my first paper the day after tomorrow. Economics that is. *sigh* Not until I am done with my paper, which is next Wednesday, I can update this blog.

Do accept my apologies. And yes, please pray for me...

p/s: Dolce has finished his exam long time ago... Cis cis cis...

-gabbana-

0 Caci Maki Puji Muji:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"Sesungguhnya Allah membeli dari orang-orang mukmin, baik diri mahupun harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga kepada mereka. Mereka berperang di jalan Allah; sehingga mereka membunuh atau terbunuh...

Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan demikian itulah kemenangan yang Agung."

-At Taubah, 9:111

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP